Ultimate Alaska Adventure- 12 Day Guided Tour Package
When you’re searching for the best tours of Alaska for 2020, Alaskan Tour Guides provides what you’re seeking.
From the coastal waters of Katchemak Bay, to the Kenai Fjords National Park, to the heart of Denali National Park, this fully guided Alaska tour package takes travelers on an ultimate journey. Days are filled with scenic travel by deluxe small bus, luxury dome railcar, and on planned tours.
Guided trips are designed to suit all types of travelers, from advanced hikers and rafters to photographers, families and fishermen.
When you choose Alaskan Tour Guides for your Alaska land tours in 2020, you’ll enjoy the following benefits (among countless others):
- Small group experiences: Enjoy more intimate Alaskan experiences by traveling in a group of roughly one dozen people, instead of 100.
- Personalize your trip: Any Alaska tour can be customized to suit your interests and needs. Our goal is to create your ideal Alaska tour experience with concierge-level care.
- Access less developed locales: Our land tours of Alaska in 2020 will take our guests to destinations that large coach tours can’t reach. That means you enjoy unhindered views and up-close-and-personal adventures.
- Local guides: Our Alaskan Tour Guides experts are true Alaskan residents. They understand the land and its surrounding waters, and can provide the most interesting and useful resident knowledge.
Guided Tour Highlights
- Discover the world of sled dogs and learn about the renowned Iditarod with a visit to a veteran Iditarod Sled dog kennel. Included is a a short ride behind a team of huskies in their summer training ATV.
- Discover Denali National Park and Preserve with a round trip transit to Eielson Visitor Center and an extra custom day in Denali with a choice of activity or leisure
Optional hikes for no cost or, river rafting or ATV tours (added costs)
- Custom Day in Denali - custom planning just for you!
- Travel on the Alaska Railroad dome rail cars are the best with Goldstar service from Denali to Talkeetna.
- Visit Talkeetna, a rustic Alaskan town with incredible views of Denali.
Optional Flightsee McKinley with glacier landing (added cost)
- Get up close and personal to steel blue ice glaciers in an Alaska wilderness setting on the Spencer Glacier Iceberg Float.
- Ride to the top of Mt. Alyeska on the Alyeska Aerial Tram for outstanding views of Turnagain Arm.
- Cruise for a day in Kenai Fjords National Park tour to see abundant marine animal and bird life and tidewater glaciers that calve into the sea.
- Custom day in Homer, Alaska
- Denali Park Visitor Center
- Begich Boggs Visitor Center - Chugach National Forest
- Alaska Wildlife and Conservation Center
- Exit Glacier Park
- Oceans & Islands Visitor Center
12 DAY ALASKA LAND TOUR PACKAGE includes 11 NIGHTS Hotel (varies with dates), deluxe small coach transportation, several highlight Activities and Attractions, 10 Breakfast, 5 Lunch, and 2 Dinner meals. Open to travelers ages 13 and above.
Starting from: $5,499. per person, double occupancy
Custom Options at additional costs
Flight tours of Mt. Denali, River Rafting Adventures - whitewater or mild scenic, All Terrain Vehicles (ATV) - Wilderness Tours, Zipline Adventures.
Read Our Reviews
Plan Your Trip With Alaskan Tour Guides
Alaskan Tour Guides is dedicated to offering the best Alaskan hospitality from the moment you start planning your excursion. We’re here to help you create the Alaskan adventure of your dreams. Contact us today to book your trip and start preparing for the getaway of a lifetime today.