Alaska Grand Explorer - 10 Day Group Tour Package
Alaska is an unrivaled destination for travelers in search of awe-inspiring scenery, enchanting wildlife and unforgettable adventures. It embodies a unique culture that can’t be found anywhere else in the world.
This popular 10 day trip features tours of Denali National Park, Kenai Fjords National Park, unique glacier tours, dome car of the Alaska Railroad, a sled dog kennel tour and ride, and much more. We offer personalized trip planning to suit your interests and needs. We use over 40 years resident knowledge and 20 years professional services to create your ideal Alaska tour experience with concierge-level care. Read our Trip Advisor Reviews!
We invite you to enjoy a more personalized experience by traveling with a small group of 13, instead of hundreds. Our Alaska tours access locales that the large coach tours can't reach and where they do stop, we know how to navigate around them so you enjoy unhindered views and up-close-and-personal adventures. Our Tour Guides are true Alaska residents and experienced guides. They provide interesting and useful knowledge of the destinations you'll travel.
- Get up close and personal to steel blue ice glaciers in an Alaska wilderness setting on the Spencer Glacier Iceberg Float.
- Cruise for a day in Kenai Fjords National Park tour to see abundant marine animal and bird life and tidewater glaciers that calve into the sea.
- Ride to the top of Mt. Alyeska on the Alyeska Aerial Tram for outstanding views of Turnagain Arm.
- Explore the Matanuska Glacier by guided trek with experienced guides to introduce to glaciology.
- Visit the Musk Ox Farm and Palmer's Colonist museum.
- Discover the world of sled dogs and learn about the renowned Iditarod with a visit to a veteran Iditarod Sled dog kennel. Included is a a short ride behind a team of huskies in their summer training ATV.
- Visit Talkeetna, a rustic Alaskan town with incredible views of Denali.
- Discover Denali National Park and Preserve with a round trip transit to Eielson Visitor Center and an extra custom day in Denali with a choice of activity or leisure
- Travel on the Alaska Railroad dome rail cars are the best with Goldstar service from Denali to Talkeetna.
- Visit several small attractions for informative displays and presentations about Alaska. Admission included.
- Begich Boggs Visitor Center - Chugach National Forest
- Alaska Wildlife and Conservation Center
- Exit Glacier Park
- Denali Park Visitor Center
Optional Flightsee McKinley with glacier landing (added cost)
Optional hikes for no cost or, river rafting or ATV tours (added costs)
10 DAY ALASKA LAND TOUR PACKAGE includes 9 NIGHTS Hotel (varies with dates), deluxe small coach transportation, several highlight Activities and Attractions, 8 Breakfast, 7 Lunch, and 4 Dinner meals. Open to travelers ages 13 and above.
Starting from: $4,699 to $4,999 per person, double occupancy
Custom Options at additional costs:
Flight tours of Mt. Denali, River Rafting Adventures - whitewater or mild scenic, All Terrain Vehicles (ATV) - Wilderness Tours, Zipline Adventures.
|Watch our Narrated Slideshow||Contact Us|
Plan Your Trip With Alaskan Tour Guides
Alaskan Tour Guides is dedicated to offering the best Alaskan hospitality from the moment you start planning your excursion. We’re here to help you create the Alaskan adventure of your dreams. Contact us today to book your trip and start preparing for the getaway of a lifetime today.
Over 20 years of providing the best in Alaska trip planning and tours.
Anchorage - Denali National Park - Wasilla - Seward
Dates link to Rates & Daily Itinerary
- *May 30 to June 8, 2020 - 11 Seats Open
- *June 2 to June 11, 2020* - Contact Us
- June 7 to June 16, 2020 - 9 Seats Open
- June 10 to June 19, 2020 - 2 Seats Open
- June 15 to June 24, 2020 - 10 Seats Open
- *June 18 to June 27, 2020* - 9 Seats Open
- June 23 to July 2, 2020 - 6 Seats Open
- June 26 to July 5, 2020 - 9 Seats Open
- July 1 to July 10, 2020 - 9 Seats Open
- *July 4 to July 13, 2020* -11 Seats Open
- July 6 to July 15, 2020 -Contact Us
- *July 9 to July 18, 2020* - 6 Seats Open
- *July 12 to July 21, 2020* -Contact Us
- July 17 to July 26, 2020 -9 Seats Open
- *July 20 to July 29, 2020* - 5 Seats Open
- July 25 to Aug 3, 2020 -Contact Us
- July 28 to Aug 6, 2020 - 11 Seats Open
- Aug 2 to Aug 11, 2020 -Contact Us
- Aug 5 to Aug 14, 2020 -Sold Out
- *Aug 9 to Aug 18, 2020* - Sold Out
- Aug 10 to Aug 19, 2020 -Contact Us
- *Aug 13 to Aug 22, 2020* -11 Seats Open
- Aug 18 to Aug 27, 2020 - 5 Seats Open
- Aug 21 to Aug 30, 2020 -Contact Us
- Aug 26 to Sept 4, 2020 - 5 Seats Open
- Sept 2 to Sept 11, 2020 - 13 Seats Open