Small Group Alaska Land Tours - 2020 Tour Dates to Join
Small Group Alaska Tours
2020 Tour Dates to Join
Scroll down for tours to join. Each date listed is a link to a page with daily details and pricing.
1 - 800 - 795 - 1438
Office: Wasilla, Alaska
The Last Frontier. The Great Land. Land of the Midnight Sun. They’re just a few phrases used to describe one of North America’s most enchanting travel destinations. Alaska is an unrivaled locale for travelers in search of picture-perfect natural scenery, unforgettable adventures and a unique culture that can’t be found anywhere else in the world. Whether you’re in search of a once-in-a-lifetime family journey or a private escorted tour of Alaska with VIP service, Alaskan Tour Guides offers Alaska tour packages in 2020 to suit all interests.
What Makes Alaska Special
There’s a reason Alaska has so may nicknames, because there’s no one way to describe its beauty. Sightseeing adventures can vary from whale watching expeditions and glacier tours to working sled dog rides and exploration inside the Denali and Kenai Fjords National Parks. Whether your adventure appetite craves unforgettable hikes, river rafting, zip lining or day cruise adventures on Alaska land tours in 2020, we can help.
Benefits of Choosing Alaskan Tour Guides
When you’re searching for the best tours of Alaska for 2020, Alaskan Tour Guides provides what you’re seeking. We offer a wide range of tours designed to suit all types of travelers, from advanced hikers and rafters to photographers, families and fishermen. At Alaskan Tour Guides, we’ve gone above and beyond to provide a list of Alaska tours in 2020 that offers something for everyone.
When you choose Alaskan Tour Guides for your Alaska land tours in 2020, you’ll enjoy the following benefits (among countless others):
- Small group experiences: Enjoy more intimate Alaskan experiences by traveling in a group of roughly one dozen people, instead of 100.
- Personalize your trip: Any Alaska tour can be customized to suit your interests and needs. Our goal is to create your ideal Alaska tour experience with concierge-level care.
- Access less developed locales: Our land tours of Alaska in 2020 will take our guests to destinations that large coach tours can’t reach. That means you enjoy unhindered views and up-close-and-personal adventures.
- Local guides: Our Alaskan Tour Guides experts are true Alaskan residents. They understand the land and its surrounding waters, and can provide the most interesting and useful resident knowledge.
Plan Your Trip With Alaskan Tour Guides
Alaskan Tour Guides is dedicated to offering the best Alaskan hospitality from the moment you start planning your excursion. We’re here to help you create the Alaskan adventure of your dreams. Contact us today to book your trip and start preparing for the getaway of a lifetime today.
Alaska Grand Explorer
Our most popular trip features tours of Denali and Kenai Fjords National Park, wildlife viewing, two unique glacier tours, the Alaska Railroad, a working sled dog kennel tour and ride, and more.
Dates link to Details & Daily Itinerary
- May 30 to June 8, 2020 - 11 Seats Open
- *June 2 to June 11, 2020* - Call for Availability
- June 7 to June 16, 2020 -11 Seats Open
- June 10 to June 19, 2020 - 6 Seats Open
- June 15 to June 24, 2020 - 10 Seats Open
- *June 18 to June 27, 2020* - 11 Seats Open
- June 23 to July 2, 2020 - 11 Seats Open
- June 26 to July 5, 2020 - 11 Seats Open
- July 1 to July 10, 2020 - 9 Seats Open
- *July 4 to July 13, 2020* -11 Seats Open
- July 6 to July 15, 2020 -Call for Availability
- *July 9 to July 18, 2020* - 6 Seats Open
- *July 12 to July 21, 2020* -Call for Availability
- July 17 to July 26, 2020 -13 Seats Open
- *July 20 to July 29, 2020* -9 Seats Open
- July 25 to Aug 3, 2020 -Call for Availability
- July 28 to Aug 6, 2020 - 11 Seats Open
- Aug 2 to Aug 11, 2020 -Call for Availability
- Aug 5 to Aug 14, 2020 -Sold Out
- *Aug 9 to Aug 18, 2020* - 2 Seats Open
- Aug 10 to Aug 19, 2020 -Call for Availability
- *Aug 13 to Aug 22, 2020* -11 Seats Open
- Aug 18 to Aug 27, 2020 - 11 Seats Open
- Aug 21 to Aug 30, 2020 -Call for Availability
- Aug 26 to Sept 4, 2020 - 9 Seats Open
- Sept 2 to Sept 11, 2020 - 13 Seats Open
10 DAY ALASKA LAND TOUR includes 9 NIGHTS Hotel, Alaskan-guided small coach transportation, 8 BREAKFAST, 7 LUNCH, and 4 DINNER meals, plus several highlight ACTIVITIES and ATTRACTIONS.
*DLVI $4699* pp double occupancy.
Grande $4999 pp double occupancy
Spirit of Alaska Tour
This 7 day Alaska tour travels to Denali National Park and Kenai Fjords National Park. Small group travel ideal for those on a shorter schedule but still wanting to experience fantastic highlights.
Dates link to Details & Daily Itinerary
- May 29 to June 4, 2020 - 7 Seats Open
- June 14 to June 20, 2020 - 5 Seats Open
- June 30 to July 6, 2020 - 7 Seats Open
- Aug 3 to Aug 9, 2020 - 4 Seats Open
- Aug 27 to Sept 2, 2020 -Call for Availability
- Aug 29 to Sept 4, 2020 -13 Seats Open
- Aug 31 to Sept 6, 2020 -Call for Availability
- Sept 3 to 9, 2020 Fall Foliage -Call for Availability
- Sep 4 to 10, 2020 Fall Foliage - 10 Seats Open
7 DAY ALASKA LAND TOUR includes 6 NIGHTS Hotel, Alaskan-guided small coach transportation, 6 BREAKFAST, 4 LUNCH, and 2 DINNER meals, plus highlight ACTIVITIES and ATTRACTIONS.
Starting from: $3249 per person double occupancy.
Get off the beaten path a little more with this 12 day tour which includes all the best highlights of the Grand Explorer as well as a visit to the end of the spit - Homer, Alaska.
- June 4 to June 15, 2020 - 3 Seats Open
- June 20 to July 1, 2020 - 5 Seats Open
- July 14 to July 25, 2020 - 4 Seats Open
- July 24 to Aug 4, 2020 - Sold Out
- Aug 17 to Aug 28, 2020 - 5 Seats Open
12 DAY ALASKA LAND TOUR includes 11 NIGHTS Hotel, Alaskan-guided small coach transportation, 10 BREAKFAST, 4 LUNCH, and 2 DINNER meals, plus several ACTIVITIES and ATTRACTIONS.
Starting from:$5499 per person double occupancy
Private VIP Alaska Tours
Concierge-level service for even the most discerning of tastes. Private services to VIP travelers who desire all the details of their travel be handled with professional experience and attention to detail.
Watch our slideshow presentations:
Link to: Alaska Grand Explorer
Link to: Spirit of Alaska
Link to: Ultimate Adventurer